10 ROMANTIC POEMS

10 ROMANTIC POEMS


1

 Every time you come close, I want to award you with a rose. Every touch of yours, It works like magic. With you my life, Has never been tragic. Never leave my side, With you, this world is like an easy ride. Do read this poem. 


2

I choose to love you in silence, In silence, I find no rejection, I choose to adore you from distance, distance shields one from pain, I choose to hold you in my dreams, For in dreams you have no end. Do read this poem.



3

 If a crush just lasts for four months, Then I guess I am in love with you, You come in my dreams every day, Its been two years, I can’t get you out of my mind, How strange this is? To dream of you and think of you, Even when I am awake and busy doing stuff. Do read this poem. 



4

Leave all your insecurities, Reveal the real you in front of me, I won’t fight, I won’t complain, I won’t leave you, Just open your heart to me, I can see each imperfection, But I will still love your every flaw. Do read this poem. 



5

I can list a thousand reasons for loving you But today I am only telling you one I love your honesty, your perseverance, and your beautiful eyes And when you smile at me I could honestly die Do read this poem. 


6

Life has become slightly different ever since you have hopped in in my life The days have gotten brighter and I now burst out in laughter The nights are less lonely when you are there to warm me Do read this poem. 



7

I am grateful for all of my fruitless days and lonely nights As all of those times have led me to your life All of my choices and my failures and my regrets As all of that has brought me into your arms Do read this poem. 



8

Before you, I was nothing but a wandering traveler And you ended up being my refuge There never was any point of my futile attempt To run away from your loving deluge Do read this poem. 



9

I am serious, you are serious For what feeling you have for me I respect the attention you are giving to me I love the interaction you have with me You are what means world to me I am one who is the entire world of you Do read this poem. 



10

Love at first sight exists, love till last moment exists The love line exists, the care for each other exists I never believed that heart bounce for someone Until I found you, that day made my dream come true Do read this poem. 










একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

নবীনতর পূর্বতন